Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Picture Post: Flowers and Friends

 Look at the happy fellow! 

 Myself being blinded by the beautiful sunshine. 



 Best picture ever. 




My dear friend Nicholas and I had a great time catching up over brunch last weekend. When he found out that I had not yet been to the Muttart Conservatory here in Edmonton, well, we had to go! Here are some pictures from our romp around the different gardens. The flowers in the last picture have the most delicious scent ever. 

I'm Wearing:
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Vintage
Boots: Vintage 

Happy Tuesday and thanks for reading!!!

Love,
CP

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I really like these photos, especially the one of Nicholas, funny indeed.

    Charmaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Chelsea these turned out so well! I cannot begin to imagine what I am actually doing in that one with my hand up though, I don't even recall... God only knows... + must get all the hairs cut, yikes!

    Tschüss!

    ReplyDelete