Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June Shows

These are the show that I have or will be engaging in this month!

Improvaganza - Rapid Fire Theatre
Improv artists from around the world gather in Edmonton to play! 
*Largest Improv Festival in Canada!

Feats Festival of Dance - Alberta Dance Alliance
June 25th *One night only
contemporary dance - physical theatre
*I performed my piece The Moon 


June 24th *One night only
Works By: Lisa La Touche, Deanne Walsh, Marc Hall, Raena Wadell and many more!
Tap - Jazz - Hip-hop - Contemporary
* I am performing!!!
More Info



The Crystal Ball - Varscona Theatre, Shadow Theatre & Teatro La Quindicina 
June 18th *one night only
Fundraiser Event
*I'm performing!

X-Men: First Class  - 20th Century Fox
Opened: June 3rd
Comic Book Film
* Best X Men movie yet!!!

The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Mayfield Theatre
April 15 - June 19
Musical Theatre
*one of my favourite musicals!!!
More Info


Nextfest 2011 - Theatre Network
400 Artists/ More than 50 events/ 11 days
Theatre - Dance - Film - Visual Arts - Music - Night Clubs 

No comments:

Post a Comment