Thursday, September 6, 2012

Edinburgh: Part 2

 A.

 B.

C.

D.

E.

 F.

G.

H.

I.

J.

K.

L.

M.

Here are some shots from Edinburgh Fringe. 

A.  Just one of the beautiful views that I passed everyday on the way to the theatres.

B. Nic and I posing in front of Liza!

C. One of my favourite lunches: Soup, bread and Rose Lemonade. 

D. Two of my besties, Nic and Paddy!

E. Nic and I waiting for our favourite Fringe band the 'The Perch Creek Family Jug Band'

F.  'The Perch Creek Family Jug Band'. They are amazing! 

G. Retro pals, happy after a great show! 

H. I. J.  Different beautiful buildings from around Edinburgh. 

K. That's a castle up on the hill!

L. Bracken in her No Shoes Theatre shirt waiting for a show to begin. 

M. A beautiful sunset on my way to Therapy!

Thanks for tuning in!

Love,
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment