Saturday, June 21, 2014

Picture Post

Here's some of the crazy stuff I've been up to for the past couple of weeks! 


[ Remi and I caught the last matinee of Make Mine Love staring a whole bunch of my good pals from Spamalot. ]


[ Pre wig-prep. Before putting on a wig all of your hair has to be in pin curls, mine takes about 10 minutes. ] 


[ New vintage shirt, perfect for the summer. All of the patterns. ]


[ I was lucky enough to watch the Chita Rivera perform. This amazing performer is 81 years old and still giving it everything she's got. So inspiring. A fosse original. ] 


[ Salt water taffy from Remi. ]


[ Post audition reward. Lavender Fog from Block 1912. ]


[ I won a puppet!!! Every Sunday we have a "Toonie Draw" called Super Sunday. On the last Sunday of the run I decided to play and I won a secondary prize! So cool! ] 


Thanks for tuning in!
Love,
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment