Thursday, April 21, 2011

on the MOVE: intro

Last Sunday I attended a professional development conference called on the Move held by the Dancer Transition Resource Centre!

It was such an amazing experience. I learnt so many things about the transition from student to professional, the AB dance community and much, much more.

Since I know many of my friends and colleagues did not attend, I would love to share some info with everyone. Within the next couple of weeks I will be writing articles discussing the topics from on the MOVE! 


The Topics:

Cross Training

Injury Prevention and Recovery

Nutrition 

Web 2.0 

Although the seminar was geared for dancers, most of the information can be used by all performing artists!

please leave comments - lets create a discussion


More info - on the MOVE - DTRC

No comments:

Post a Comment