Monday, August 1, 2011

Brighter Than Fuchsia

One of my best friends, Ryan and I have a little cover band called
  Brighter Than Fuchsia
We only see each other a few days a year, but when we do -  it's some serious jam time! Here's our tune from our brief time we had together this June. Ryan had just arrived home from Ireland (where he is becoming a doctor!) and I was home visiting from Edmonton! 

Last year one of my favourite artists Johnny Flynn performed at Ryan's University (which I am still extremely jealous about! We decided to learn one of his songs! So here we are struggling to read the lyrics and cords off of my laptop, while having a ridiculous amount of fun!

 I hope you enjoy it! 

(That's Ryan and I when we were tiny) 

Let me know what you think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment