Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Closing!

The Wedding Singer - Oct.2011- Feb.2012
Photo by Ryan Parker

I was talking to my father about it this morning and he asked me what I have taken away from this experience. It would have taken me at least 15 minutes to even try and get everything in - It's hard to say in just a few words. I have definitely learnt a lot, that's for darn sure! I think the biggest thing I'll take away from the show is the new friendships I've made. The cast and crew were such a pleasure to work with, I'm gonna really miss that gang. 

Here are some pictures from back stage on closing night! Enjoy! 

Happy Closing Cards
Getting married for the last time.
My lovely, Kayla James!!!

Anne and I.
The Dressing Room.


Kristen and her Twinkie! 

Scott and I.
Dressing room sign.


Thanks for reading! 
Love,
CP

1 comment:

  1. Miss you already! Keep posting so I can keep up on your life balls!!

    ReplyDelete