Thursday, April 25, 2013

London Fog


November. 2012



East Finchely

One of my favourite hot beverages is the London Fog. In Canada, you can find this drink at your local Starbucks and many cafes, but do you think you can find this hot drink in dreary ol' London. Nope.

Named after the heavy fog in London, England this treat consists of Earl Grey Tea, vanilla syrup and steamed milk.

 I was quite shocked by the unimpressed look on the barista's face, as I smiled and ordered a tall London Fog. She had no idea what I was talking about and probably thought I was just being a comedian. Lesson learnt. Now, after months of living here I know better. I always ask for a grande Early Grey with 2 shots vanilla and steamed milk. Most people think I'm crazy when I place my order, that is until they have tried it!


Have you every tried a London Fog? If so, where's your fav place to get them?

Love,
CP 

No comments:

Post a Comment