Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Where'd She Go?



Hey Gang,

Sorry that I have been MIA for the past few months. I keep telling myself that I'm going to start blogging again, but my London life doesn't seem to allow it. But guess what...I'm not even in London town. That's right folks, I am back in Canada performing in the Citadel's production of Spamalot. 

You might be asking yourself, why did this crazy girl leave one of the greatest cities on earth and head back to Edmonton, Alberta. A city that thinks it's winter till mid May. Well, it has been one of my goals to work at the Citadel Theatre for about 5 years now. Long story short - I get to be a part of an extremely talented group of artists and perform this very silly show to lots of people, get paid, get another great show to add to the CV and I get to see my family after! Win, win, win! I am SO thankful and lucky!

So I have decided (and have been encouraged) to start blogging again. After this week of previews, I am hoping it will become a regular thing! Also, I'd love to hear if there are any requests? More talk about the Uk, more fashion, more food stuff? I would love to know what you guys want to hear! 

Thanks for tuning in! 

Love,
CP 


ps. click here for a speak peak of Spamalot! 

10 comments:

  1. You are still going back to London, though, right? RIGHT??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see more fashion stuff ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. More food stuff! And more online adventures with your pal Lester :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been cooking so much lately, I will start taking some pictures :)
      Cx

      Delete
  4. Long time reader, first time commenter. I'm a big fan of your blog and fashionista stylings, however, I would imagine there could be those who might find it offensive that you feel you're lowering yourself to return to their city. Especially those who would quite happily take work in Edmonton, and are making their best efforts to get said work. Maybe people who have been trying or doing so even longer than 5 years.

    Some of those people might read blogs, too.

    Finally, it's possible there are those who, despite their city's weather and geographical location, might feel that Edmonton is also "one of the greatest cities on earth".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hardlyworkin45,

      I am sorry this post came across this way for you or any others. I want to be clear that I am absolutely thrilled and honoured to be back in the City of Edmonton and to be working at the Citadel Theatre. I don't feel at all that I am lowering myself by returning to Canada. I am however very thankful for the opportunity to work in both countries for this short time.

      I meant no disrespect by this post. This is just my personal thoughts and journey and I will definitely take your comment to heart.

      Lastly, I think it's fantastic that you love your city. The Edmonton theatre community is one of, or the strongest in Canada and I am so fortunate to be a part of it.

      Thank you for your time!


      CP

      Delete