Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tappa Tappa.

So I love tap.

That is one thing you will quickly learn about me, I am a huge fan. I have been tapping since the age of 6. Recently, I was asked to choreograph a holiday tap dance for a fundraiser. Though I love tapping with all my heart, choreography, not my strong suit. So I asked my friend, J, to join me and help me out with the fun little number. I was like "All I got is this song (which I quickly used my new found editing skills and made it tapable!) scarves and boxes. LETS GO."

Three rehearsals or hours later we have a great little holiday tap number. BAM.

I get nervous every time I have to choreograph something, but if I just commit, or even just give up and just do it, it always works out. I think thats a rule about choreo. JUST DO IT. It's good for your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment