Monday, July 25, 2011

My Fringe List... part 1

I'm really enjoying hearing about what my fellow artist are looking forward to at this years Edmonton Fringe (More to come) and on that note - it's getting down to crunch time on the Edmonton Fringe Calendar! I need to start strategically planning what shows I am going to go see!

This one is easy...

Bare: A Pop Opera
Patient Mango Theatre


I was so excited when I found out Bare was being done at this years Fringe! I heard the exciting news in April and since then I have slowly learnt of the amazingly talented young artists that make up this cast! I am very interested to see what they do with the show.  I thank my little sister Nicola for introducing me to Bare all those years ago! 

 Break legs to all of my friends and the entire cast!

A play within a play... here's a song from the original sound track of Bare: A Pop Opera 

More shows to come! 
-Cp

1 comment: