Thursday, December 29, 2011

Photo Shoot: The Secret Garden - Part 1









ModelNicola
Make up/ Hair/ wardrobe stylist - Myself
Photos by - Myself

The Look
Dress - 1940's inspired navy blue button up dress - vintage 
Shoes - Black leather t-strap wedges - Urban outfitters


Nicola (left) and I (right) playing dress up.

Ever since Nicola and I were small girls we have loved to play dress up. Thanks to our amazing mother we had an entire closet full of exciting costumes, vintage clothing (that are now part of our real closets), props, bangles - you name it! Now that we've lived a province apart for 4 years, every time we get together seems like a great excuse to get dressed up! I love having Nicola as a model, this girl is stunning! I hope you enjoy these photo, more to come. 

ps. I'm selling this beautiful dress on my Etsy shop! It will be up in the early new year - I'll keep you posted! 

Enjoy! 

Love,
Cp

2 comments: