Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Wish List

My Wish List
        This is my mini wish list.
        I was looking at how amazing the lighting was in my apartment and really wanted to take some pictures, but alas - my laptop couldn't capture it. That event is the inspiration for this article.
        A girl can dream, can't she - but what she really needs to do is work!

        1. An External Hard Drive - my computer, Wilbert, has been acting funky for a while.  I need to take him into to get fixed, but before I can do that I need to back that shit up.

        2. An Ipod or some type of Mp3 player - that's right folks... I am still using a portable cd player, not very practical. I only use it for my sleepy time music. Yes, I am five years old.

        3. A Digital Camera - I have my mother's very first digital camera, it's massive... seriously, you could probably take out a small elephant with this thing. It's so old, it isn't compatible with my laptop.



I wanna be a billionaire - seriously.

My Wish List by prestonc4 on Polyvore.com

1 comment:

  1. I love your mini list, very practical. But are you still listening to Beatrix Potter's Mrs Tiggy Winkle for your sleepy time music?

    ReplyDelete