Friday, September 12, 2014

Picture Post: Summer Lovin'

[ Me and my mama.]

[ Homemade Pavlova.]

[Sangria and gingham.]

[The Preston ladies.]

[ Oysters for the first time at the Ice House in Tofino.]

[Summer drank.]

[Remi and I eating Tacofino in Vancouver.]

[Homemade ice cream sandwiches.]

[Yummy King crab from Cuckcoo.]

[Beach bum.]

[Fresh fruit salad.]

[All fringed out at the Edmonton Fringe Festival.]

[Flowers from Remi.]

So this summer it looks like all I did was eat and drink haha, which is fairly accurate! I also went home for the first time in over a year, swam in the ocean, and danced my little buns off at the Edmonton Fringe. This summer was stressful and glorious! Lots of friends and family and creativity.

I am one thankful chicky.

Thanks for tuning in!

Love,
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment