Thursday, September 11, 2014

Recipes of the Week: Part 2

One of my favourite parts about being at home is trying new recipes! I love being able help out and cook for my family, while taking on new culinary adventures!

This post is actually a few months old from my first stay at home in June! That being said I am still in love with the Chicken Pad Thai with Spaghetti Squash (I made it last night for dinner without the chicken) and Crispy Quinoa Burgers. I make them ALL the time! Definitely added them to my top favs.


- I tend to just eat the sweet potatoes as a side! It's a bit intense with them in the actual burger.
+ I've also made these using ground turkey and they are amazing!

+ great thing about this recipe is that if you don't have all of the toppings, it still tastes amazing.
- You don't NEED the bok choy or green onions if you don't have them.
- If you're a veggie, or don't want to spend money on meat, no problem. Just don't add chicken! 


+ So I actually made these into inside out burgers stuffed with cheddar cheese and cut-up bacon.
- This was for a BBQ, I wouldn't suggest putting this recipe into your weekly diet, they're more of a treat! 


Try them out, they're all great recipes! And if you'd like to follow me on Pinterest, you can do so here!

Love,
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment